I found this website where there are 100 questions to get to know yourself better and as I answer these, I hope it will help you know me a bit better and help me get to know myself from a different perspective.
- Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic? - Optimistic for sure. This doesn't mean I don't have my bad days or don't ever think negatively because I do, but it means I decide to not let the negativity control me and always go back to a positive mindset.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? - I would change my lifestyle habits. They say that if you want to change your life, you have to change what you do daily. I need to change what I do daily and then that will help me change the way I live my life.
- What apps do you use most often? - I use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (mostly social media apps).
- What's the nicest compliment you've ever received? - the nicest compliment I have ever received that I can remember is that I am the definition of woman. I remind someone of a Greek Goddess statue, beautiful and pure.
- If you were a color, what would you be? - I would like to think I would be my favorite color turquoise but when it comes to my personality I think I would be more of a golden.
- What three things could you not live without? - If we are talking about materialistic things, I guess I couldn't live without: 1) my journal, 2) pens and 3) my phone to be honest....
- What was the last argument you had about? - I honestly can't remember the topic of the last argument but only that it was silly.
- How did you meet your best friend? - we went to the same elementary school together and then were in a Mother-Daughter Bookclub together that my Mom and I created. We have been best friends for 16 years (if I did the math correctly lol)
- Do you have any collections? - I have seashell collections that my Mom and I collected when we lived in Maine.
- What would you never want to change? - I would never want to change my view on life. I see life as beautiful and amazing even though there are horrible things that do happen.
- What are your favorite words? - love, light, sizzle, joy, peace, pray, God, Jesus, Amen. (to name a few)
- Do you think everything will work out for the best? - Yes!! I always think this because a positive mindset is very powerful.
- Who did you last say "I love you" to? - My fiancé <3
- What word (or sound) makes you cringe? - any loud noise really or high pitched squeaking
- Do you always finish work on time? - if it is for my job, yes. but if it is for my personal life, no. I procrastinate the things I need to do all the time. I need to work on my time management.
- Where did you take your first vacation? - I think my first ever vacation was Disney World but I don't remember because I was a baby.
- Would you be described as spontaneous? - I guess this one depends on my mood for the day...
- Do you read your horoscope? - Yes but not recently, I am going to read my horoscope for today after I am done this questionnaire!!
- If you could be an emoji, what would you be? - I would be the smiling face with the heart shaped eyes but I can't seem to download the emoticon.
- How do you react to criticism? - Again it depends on how the criticism is delivered, if it is constructive criticism, I can take it pretty well but if it is just pure criticism with a slight mean edge to it, I will be offended and think badly of myself.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold? - I would rather be too cold because I love bundling up under blankets and drinking hot drinks.
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? - still unsure on this one. I have had discussions with loved ones on this topic. I have never seen a ghost/spirit before but if I believe in God and don't see his physical form then how can I NOT believe in ghosts/spirits. I believe they do exist, they just don't show themselves to everybody.
- How long does it take you to get ready? - If I want to take my time and really pamper, then an hour. But if I am just getting up and going, then ten minutes.
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents? - Yes, I love them both dearly.
- Is there someone that you miss? - I miss a couple people especially my Grampa & Grammie on my Mom's side.
- Do you regret anything you've done? - Yes
- Would you live in a book/film if you could? - Yes definitely, I would want to live in the Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings films and live in the Black Dagger Brotherhood books.
- How would you prefer to die? - this is kind of a morbid question but I guess I will answer it.....I would like to die once I have lived a full, happy life and peacefully in my sleep surrounded by loved ones.
- What do you think people notice about your first? - I think they notice my energy first. I tend to notice people's energy and how they carry themselves so I think people notice my energy as well.
- Who knows you better than anyone? - My fiancé and my best friends
- What one word describes how you're feeling right now? - Drained.
- Are you often early, on time, or late? - I am often early to work, on time to other events.
- What scares you the most? - Disappointing loved ones.
- Would you go back in time if you could? - Yes
- Do you believe in yourself? - Yes
- When was the last time you had a passionate kiss? - This morning
- Is it easier for you to forgive or to forget? - Forgive
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? - My brother
- What was/is your best school subject? - English
- What's the most important quality in a partner? - Kindness
- Are you in love right now? - Yes
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - I think so but I hope not
- Do you enjoy playing board or video games? - board games but lately some video games
- Who cares a lot about you? - my family/friends/fiancé
- How would you spend a million dollars? - I would pay off my student loans and then put the rest in savings account/split up with my family
- What was the last dream you can recall about? - the last dream I remember isn't one I want to remember
- Who was the last person who saw you cry? - My sister
- Do you give second chances? - Yes, sometimes too often
- What's the last thing you did before bed last night? - Went to the bathroom
- Which was the best year of your life? - this is a hard one because I would like to say 1994-2012 but I guess I will say: 2014-2015.
- How do you feel about being naked? - I feel self-conscious but only if I know someone else will see me
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason? - Yes and No
- Could you live as a hermit? - yes and no
- Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? - no
- How do you feel when you wake up? - tired
- Is dishonesty ever okay? - yes and no
- Do you believe in love at first sight? - yes
- What's your current relationship status? - engaged
- Are you religious? Spiritual? - both. I believe in God and I love connecting with Him through Nature.
- Who did you last have a deep conversation with? - My sister
- Do you like your name and/or nickname? - Yes
- To get to know you, what should someone read, watch, or listen to? - any home videos or school concert/performances videos
- What qualities do you admire in others? - ambition, passion, kindness, respect
- How would you spend your ideal day? - on the beach, with friends, in a coffee shop, walking around a city/town
- What five things do you spend the most time doing? - Netflix, Reading, Social Media, Working, Dreaming
- What is the last song you heard? - My Girl
- When did you last laugh really, really hard? - Last week some time
- Do you feel your outside appearance fairly represents the real you? - No
- What is one of your favorite quotes? - "yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called 'the present'"
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? - Ireland, Maine, Nova Scotia, Europe
- What's the nicest thing you've ever done? - just being a good friend in general
- Do you wish on stars, lucky numbers, eyelashes? - eyelashes
- What's your biggest pet peeve? - someone judging others without even knowing them
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? - didn't do a lot, I don't even remember
- What age have you most enjoyed being? - when I was in high school: 15-18
- Why do you love your favorite author or musician? - It is hard to pick only one favorite but I guess it would be because of their passion for what they do
- How do you feel about technology? - Another tough question, because while technology is extremely helpful in this day in age, it can also be harmful. Plus, some of it is getting "smarter" than us so that's unnerving.
- What season brings you the most joy? - Autumn because of the leaves changing color and I love the cooler weather.
- Do you consider yourself detail-oriented? - to a certain extent
- What TV show did you like best as a kid? - Out of the Box
- Would you rather give a gift or receive a gift? - I would rather give a gift
- Do often make jokes? - I think I'm pretty funny, I make myself laugh at least
- When did you last make a new friend? - last year
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? - so far I think the greatest accomplishment of my life would have to be graduating high school with honors
- Are you looking forward to something right now? - yes, I am looking forward to the weekend!!
- Which website do you visit most often? - I visit social media websites most often: Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter
- Do you match the traits of your zodiac sign? - yes, it is very spot on
- Are you afraid of the dark? - Yes
- What is the most trouble you've gotten into? - I can't recall....
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? - know that not everyone is a kind person, don't trust everybody
- Would you rather give up TV or the internet? - I would rather give up on TV
- Have you changed a lot in the last decade? - Yes definitely
- If you could have any talent, what would it be? - I would love to be able to play the guitar
- What's the most painful loss you've experienced? - I lost myself a few years back and am trying to get back to who I once was
- When were you last embarrassed? - yesterday
- Would you like to be famous? - I used to but not anymore
- Do you often sing in the shower? - Not as often as I used to
- If you could see your future, would you want to? - No
- What is your earliest memory? - my earliest memory would have to be Kindergarten class where we were making these bird nests for a project. I vividly remember placing the eggs just so in the nest.
- What are you most grateful for in your life? - I am most grateful for the people I have in my life. They are all wonderful and I am very blessed. Human connection is extremely important to me and having people who care about me makes my life complete.
Rose
Comments
Post a Comment