I have been going to the gym after work consistently for a month now and I have been using a program a personal trainer created just for me.  I have been noticing little changes and getting stronger each week.  But now, I need to ask for another program because I was only supposed to use the current program for one month. 

I have created a program for the month of November for myself to use until I can get a new program written for me from the same personal trainer. 

I would like to share with everyone my program in hopes that it inspires you to create your own, to work out today, to look up programs online, to try that workout DVD you have been meaning to, to go for a walk outside or to just move your body in the ways that you love!

November Workout Plan ~

Sundays: YOGA

Mondays: MEDITATE

Tuesdays: UPPER BODY
  • Warm Up: Ten minute walk on Treadmill; crunches, cherry pickers, bicycle crunches, reverse knee crunches (20 reps each)
  • Workout: using 10lb. - 15 lb. dumbbells: 3 sets: 1st set: 20 reps; 2nd set: 15 reps; 3rd set: 10 reps
    • bicep curls
    • shoulder press
    • tricep extension
    • bent over rows
    • bent over raises
    • chest press
Wednesdays: BODYWEIGHT CARDIO
  • Warm Up: Ten minute walk on Treadmill; crunches, cherry pickers, bicycle crunches, reverse knee crunches (20 reps each)
  • Workout:
    • 30 jumping jacks
    • 40 mountain climbers
    • 30 squats
    • 20 jumping jacks
    • 30 mountain climbers
    • 30 squats
    • 30 jumping jacks
    • 20 mountain climbers
    • 20 squats
Thursdays: CARDIO ON MACHINES
  • ab exercises (same as above) done between treadmill/elliptical
    • 10 minutes - treadmill
    • 10 minutes - elliptical
    • 10 minutes - stairstepper
    • 10 minutes - stationary bike
Fridays: LOWER BODY
  • Warm Up: 10 minute walk on Treadmill; crunches, cherry pickers, bicycle crunches, reverse knee crunches (20 reps each)
  • Workout:
    • knee extension - 3x12
    • leg press - 3x12
    • walking lunges - 2x25
    • laying leg curls - 3x12
    • glute kickback - 2x16
I always try to remember to stretch afterwards and stay hydrated throughout the day before my workout, during and after.  I also try to get at least 8 hours of sleep.

I like to eat dinner after my workout and usually eat a small portion of chicken and vegetables.

"your only limit is YOU"

Patience, Hard Work and Consistency ~

I believe in you!!

Love,
Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog