Do you ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong and you think the whole world is out to get you? Today has been that day for me and it is only 8a.m. I slept through my alarm but thankfully made it to work not too late and the weather is cold and gloomy. I didn't eat breakfast and didn't bring a lunch. I have a nagging feeling I forgot something else and that another thing will go wrong in my day. I just have to take it one hour at a time and I am very thankful tomorrow is Friday and it is almost the weekend.
If you are having "one of those days" here are some things that could help.
1) never underestimate the power of breathing
2) get some fresh air if you can
3) write down your thoughts
4) talk with a trusted friend
5) drink a cup of warm tea, hot chocolate or coffee (whichever one will comfort you the most)
6) think about what you are grateful for.
7) don't forget to drink plenty of water and eat food!
8) listen to music
9) try to not let negative thoughts/feelings overwhelm you
10) do something that makes you happy (read a book, go for a walk, go to a coffee shop, take a nap, whatever makes you happy and feel better)
Hope you have a wonderful day and try to stay positive!
Love,
Rose
Comments
Post a Comment