I recently purchased a crystal necklace from a website of one of the women I follow on Twitter.  Check out her website: whatsheheals.com for tarot readings, crystal jewelry and more!  This necklace I received was a Selenite crystal.  This particular crystal is extremely helpful for empaths.  I consider myself to be an empath because I tend to literally take on the stress and the emotions of other people.  I absorb their energy that they are putting off and try to either help relieve their pain or try to take on what they are feeling so they don’t crumble under the mental/emotional weight.

Selenite also helps clear your mind of negativity, balances your body and emotions, and improves spiritual enlightenment.  Selenite is considered the stone of love and will impact you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.  I believe in the power of love and light so this stone being white and translucent brings both light and love into your life and I am all for that! 

Part of my morning routine is putting this necklace on as well as my “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good: Maurauder’s Map Harry Potter” infinity scarf.  These two new accessories bring me more energy, happiness and mental/emotional clarity.  I highly recommend you purchasing a Selenite crystal.  You can use it to cleanse your home or wear it as jewelry to cleanse your mind, body and soul. 

I believe our minds are extremely powerful.  We can think positively or negatively and whichever thoughts we choose to fuel, that fire will burn the brightest.  So you can either think positively and have the fire warm your soul or think negatively and let that fire burn you.  I’ve always been the eternal optimist myself which is a blessing and a curse because I can see the beauty and good in every situation but my heart gets crushed when things don’t turn out the way I hope.  When I do think negatively, (I’m only human, this happens), I sometimes tend to let these thoughts snowball to the extreme, letting myself drown in negative energy.  With my Selenite crystal, my positive thoughts and focusing on self love and care, I haven’t let myself drown in my negative thoughts but rather have been keeping my head above water; learning how to accept the waves of change and embrace the gentle flow of thoughts.
 
Love,
Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog